Have you updated the app’s latest version 1.6?
We have recently added long-awaited page 14. Our little plane awaits you to fly in the clouds. No need to avoid them here. On contrary.
Oh, and don’t panic if you do loopings. Our developer found it fun to let the little aircraft fly upside down from time to time… Never fight dreams of little boys 😉
Broom broom… can you hear the low sounds of the old diesel engine? Just wait for the green lights and take off for a dreamy journey.
Today is St-Dominic’s day and we have been quite pleased to learn that Apple had accepted the update of Dominique Maes’s book app only a couple of days after its submission!
So, the version 1.4 of “All my Love (for You)” is available on the App Store and I can now tell you a little more about the changes we made in it!
We have added a couple of very exciting new functionalities. You can :
* record your own narration from within the “Parents” section accessible via the ⓘ symbol present on the cover page.
* add pictures in the tree trunk on page 12 of the storybook.
Tree Trunk’s little people: Add your pictures in the tree trunk on page 12
* and send small hearts to neighboring devices via Bluetooth but sssh, we’ll write a post on it in a few days.
Among smaller corrections, we have also:
– increased the font size of the text because some of you complained that the letters sometimes blurred on first generation iPads and iPhones.
– updated the Privacy Badge (in the parents section) designed by Moms With Apps but here again we’ll tell you a little more about this initiative because you family’s privacy and safety is something we take very seriously.
– and finally fixed tiny bugs you probably didn’t notice but made our in-house developer mad 😉
We look forward to your feedback!
The critically acclaimed book app for kids “All my Love (for You)” is just the perfect app to share with Dad on Father’s Day!
It’s thus our great pleasure to offer you this one time promotion to celebrate dads in June.
The app will be exceptionally priced at $2.99 instead of $5.99 until June 20.
Father’s Day special offer: 50% retail price drop on the kids app “All my Love (for You)”
The book is written and illustrated by Dominique Maes, seasoned Belgian author-illustrator of children’s literature, who offers here an intimate and moving narrative investigating the many different ways a parent could express love for his child.
We hope you enjoy this digital exploration of parental emotion as much as we do!