Today is St-Dominic’s day and we have been quite pleased to learn that Apple had accepted the update of Dominique Maes’s book app only a couple of days after its submission!
So, the version 1.4 of “All my Love (for You)” is available on the App Store and I can now tell you a little more about the changes we made in it!
We have added a couple of very exciting new functionalities. You can :
* record your own narration from within the “Parents” section accessible via the ⓘ symbol present on the cover page.
* add pictures in the tree trunk on page 12 of the storybook.
* and send small hearts to neighboring devices via Bluetooth but sssh, we’ll write a post on it in a few days.
Among smaller corrections, we have also:
– increased the font size of the text because some of you complained that the letters sometimes blurred on first generation iPads and iPhones.
– updated the Privacy Badge (in the parents section) designed by Moms With Apps but here again we’ll tell you a little more about this initiative because you family’s privacy and safety is something we take very seriously.
– and finally fixed tiny bugs you probably didn’t notice but made our in-house developer mad 😉
We look forward to your feedback!